Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Things I'm Loving Right Now

  1. Pandora Internet Radio - especially a station I created starting with Josh Groban Holiday, then giving many thumbs up to other favorites, so now I like about every single song it plays.
  2. O Holy Night is my favorite Christmas song. Thanks to said station, I've heard it many times this year. I don't have a favorite singer.
  3. I like cinnamon apple scented candles, and Christmas is the best time of the year for them.
  4. Alli and I made a Reeces PB No-Bake. It was a store-bought kit, just add butter and water. It was simple, and so good!
  5. Wendys for chili and baked potatoes lunches. So fitting for this weather!
  6. A pair of jeans I got on Black Friday at the Stage in Liberal. They're SouthPole brand, dark denim, and stretchy. It feels good to wear new clothes.
  7. Mini-chewy-Sweet Tarts! They've been an addiction since I went to New Moon and stole a bag from Jen!
  8. My Christmas tree.
  9. 3-D Movies. I saw my first {Corraline} a few weekends ago with Matt and Alli, and on our huge screen they are a lot of fun to watch!
  10. The way by boys get SO excited to see Christmas lights, and how much fun they are this time of year!

*Happy Holidays everyone!*

1 comment: