First can I say, I so much enjoy having a flexible work schedule, and on some days having the boys picked up at the house by Grandma Peggy! This morning the boys were up at 6:30, same as me, (ugh - but also normal) and I just waited until I had loaded them up and sent them off before I ran in and grabbed a shower and headed out the door! Nice... :-)
Yesterday I worked all morning/afternoon to design a brochure online from my work (school) computer which ran insanely SLooooowwwW! So, this morning I am at the Winfield Public Library and must complete this brochure before my boss suspects that I spent the morning blogging or some such thing! :-) But it's going much faster and I'm much happier working on it today than I was yesterday!
That's a lot of rambling. I think I'll start a new blog to share weekend updates!
No comments:
Post a Comment