
Brandy's daughter is a little Model! :)
I've been Tagged by Brandy to complete these easy questions. Fun!
1. What's your staple meal (ie what meal do you cook most often when you can't be bothered to be adventurous)?
I make some good & easy BBQ chicken & fried potatoes. I also make a lot of “Mexican Food” and I call it that because I will make nachos while Jermie makes a burrito. Basically, for me it’s all about Jermie’s home-made salsa and the cheese dip!
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A happy wife & mother. A good friend. An expert gardener. A frugal shopper. A great cook. A fun hostess. A Martha-Stewart kind of house keeper. A gifted photographer. An avid reader. Politically knowledgeable. Environmentally responsible. Proud … of myself & my family. Sane. And anything but ‘tired!’
Oh, yeah… and I wanna be a billionaire, so freaking bad!!!
Oh, yeah… and I wanna be a billionaire, so freaking bad!!!
3. What book are you reading at the moment (if any)?
I’ve returned to “The Old Man & The Sea” as the boy’s bedtime story. Not reading anything for myself at the moment…
4. How do you relax?
Do I? Hmmm… I like to get on my laptop and organize/edit/collage my pictures. I like to write & blog. I like to read. I like to nap. And if anyone wants to go out for Mexican food & margaritas, I’m In!
5. What colors are the interior walls of your home?
Mostly white, some tan, one a dark brown. Not a very fun answer, I know!
6. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Pepsi, or some sort of ice cream from Sonic. Or, maybe it’s the gossip rags I read!
7. What time is bedtime and getting up time?
8 for the boys, so we’re in bed around 10 if we watch a movie after we put them down, or sooner if we don’t! We have Netflix & watch a lot of movies though! I get up every morning between 5:45 & 6. UGH!
8. How long do you spend reading blogs (per day or week)?
I used to be online every morning, but the boys are a little too busy for that nowadays, and they certainly aren’t sleeping in – ever. But I try to get online every day just to read blogs – I love it!
And the lucky one (or two!) I chose to TAG: Jen & Grandma Peggy
And the lucky one (or two!) I chose to TAG: Jen & Grandma Peggy
Very interesting Dusti! When you make your first billion my rates go up! :-)
ReplyDeleteOh geez. Just when I thought I'd start cleaning up the house, you go and tag me. :-) Guess I'll have to blog this before I can start cleaning. Darn. I was so looking forward to cleaning too. ;-)
ReplyDeletelaughing at you both. Gma Peggy - You can have a million dollar bonus the day I become a billionaire! :) Very much deserved!
ReplyDeleteGood stuff Dusti....just catching up on the last couple of blogs- camping over 4th of July sounded awesome! I love "isn't this the cutest thing you've ever seen Mommy?", melt my heart!! Looks like you guys have been enjoying summer!
ReplyDelete