


Now I can check "Liberal" off my list of photos to share, but I still have to get to all the ones we took in Colorado! :) I especially love taking pictures of Gabe dressing up - such perfect blackmail. :) And the picture of Ashton - all muddy - by the John Deere sign... love it. It has become tradition for Gabe and Papa Joe to go out on the digger and dig up a huge hole. Then the boys have a blast running down one side and climbing up the other. You can see just how big the hole is, too - DEEP! Boy Stuff - I'm getting used to it. Ashton though, I don't know what he was thinking, he just laid down, face down, and licked the bottom of the hole. Yuck! :) Crazy kids.

Last, I will share pictures of Ashton's dramatic haircut. We are all still getting used to it. He has two crazy cowlicks in the back, his hair grows in fast and thick, and it's always a mess! But the military hairdo is quite the change... Fitting in attitude for our little "shooter" but... something to get used to. :)

So, if I don't get the chance to say it.... HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)
We are very much anticipating a fun evening at Brandy & Alfredos, where we will all rock out to their new Singstar WITH Dance! Crazy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment