Thursday, March 31, 2011

Quintin... 4

Fabulous 4! :)


Quintin turned 4 in February & my boys got to enjoy their First Time Bowling at his party! Ashton - the cutest thing you have ever seen: he would push the ball, then lay down at the line watching it sloooowly go down the line until it finally hit some pins. :) Gabe: a very enthusiastic bowler who bowled his first Strike! of the day long before his mom did... Conner, I thought, was the one amongst the group with a future in the leagues. Davis, I can't look at him without loving those big eyes and those curls. :)


Me? I just tried to do as good as the kiddies beside me did! :)




And I know it's a little blurry but I love that photo of Gabe, mentally trying to push the ball over! :) I do the same thing.


Thank You Mom, Katy & Josh for hosting such a fun time and a great birthday party! Sorry it took me so long to post pictures, just wanted to do a collage for each of the kiddos... 4 4-year olds there, is that right? Quintin, Conner, Gabe & Davis - all 4 for awhile? :)

1 comment:

  1. Gabe's bowling pics were sooooo cute. He really has the body English going for him. Looks like everyone had lots of fun. Reminds me I need to finish my bowling ball craft project!

    ReplyDelete