Gabe thinks every girl in his preschool class is his girlfriend. Wait, he thinks every girl in the universe is his girlfriend! He will say "Dad, girlfriend!" and point to the pretty girls as we walk through Wal-Mart or whatever. One night the four of us were eating at Montana Mikes & a pretty girl was at the table next to us. He started talking to her and asked her to come sit with us. Her mom was kind of laughing along and said Gabe could sit at their table while they waited to pay their tab. The two of them started talking and I wish I had it on video. She would say, "I like school." & Gabe would respond in this super-excited, that's incredible voice: "I Like School Too!" :) After they left, Gabe says to us, "I forgot to get her Phone Number!" and wanted to run out to the parking lot to see her One Last Time and get her number... What! My four-year old wants a cell phone so he can call girls... already! Hilarious! Ashton is certainly watching and learning. Last night we were watching a movie with a pretty little girl in it. Ashton says to me, "I love her mom. She pretty." Awww, these boys!
BUT - It's No Wonder!
Here are some pictures of the Pretty girls they're always hanging out with!
Mya & Macy's combined Birthday Party:
Mya & Macy's combined Birthday Party:



Ansley & Mommy
my boys - enjoying the party - balloons & bubbles!See, Ashton is a lover too. He always plays well with Ansley, posed with Macy & got sweet hugs from Mya!
But Gabe's favorite girlfriend is Haylee. Look at these two together! They were laughing hysterically at words like "poop" & "toilet" And so of course Gabe was repeating them relentlessly to get Haylee laughing. (I know, romantic, right!?) He was just struck silly when she was here - so excited he wasn't even thinking and just acting everything up for her... :)

Ahh, when it comes to my boys, I'm afraid the following phrase will sum it up:
Lock up Your Daughters! :)
Awww...Love the pictures!! Especially the one of Mya and Ashton hugging-so cute! I hope they grow up to be good friends and your boys can protect my girls :-) Then they can chase all of the boys away too.
ReplyDeleteWe need to get together soon. Its ALMOST camping time if mother nature would make up her mind on winter or spring!