Friday, June 24, 2011

Lions Club

As of our meeting yesterday, I am now the “past president” of the Wellington Noon Lions Club!  : )  Every Wednesday for the past year I’ve been leading meetings & organizing fundraising efforts & staying involved in community efforts… It’s been a good experience – good experience – whichever way you want to read that, for me.  This upcoming year – it is nice knowing I don’t have to put that meeting on my calendar Every Week & like everyone else I can just be there when it works!  ahh…  So, one of the projects I do for the Club every year for the past 4 years is put together their calendar.  It’s mostly a collection of my own favorite outdoor shots, so I pretty much love it & thought I would share… : ) Thanks again Sunni for sharing your harvest pics – on the front cover & in the July collage.  Mom, you were the one to point out another photo opportunity to me recently, and it is also in the July collage, do you know which one it is?  (Sorry, the photos themselves don’t have the months on them, but they go in order and end with the cover & back cover…)

1 comment:

  1. Well, look at that! A phone call AND 2 blog posts in 1 day! :-) We SO need to catch up -- just us girls ASAP. Don't you need to plan a weekend in Fort Worth this summer? We'll be home for the 4th -- arriving late Friday thru Tuesday, but I assume you'll be busy with family things. Do call more though! I think about you often, but I'm so lousy about calling. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your day. The sailboat looks like fun! Hope you'll enjoy it. And I'd love to hear about your kitchen when you get a chance. TTYS!

    ReplyDelete