Friday, December 30, 2011

November leaves

 

Fall was beautiful in Winfield this year.  All the leaves turned, and even got to stay on the limbs for a few days before the wind took them down – pretty mild weather, too.  Of course, I love the leaves on the trees, while the boys love the leaf piles!  We always have a million leaves to deal with, and this year spent an afternoon with the leaf blower and trash bags to get a good amount of them collected.  I also took a few opportunities to play with my camera: some leaves are spinning spirals, some are caught in motion.  And the boys were pretty willing participants in my photo session this time, since instead of cheesing at the camera, I was asking them to throw leaves in the air!  I’m pretty sure you will love some of these beautiful Fall photos of my boys.  :)  (BIG Album: 76 photos!)

 

My camera is awesome.  Strange but true:  I have two friends who have the same model of camera as I do.  Brandy used hers to take our wonderful family shots & Curtis and Barb got theirs to take on their honeymoon…  :)  Just feeling lucky, I guess. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the update. Loves the pictures even more. The only thing better would be seeing you! :-) Hopefully you'll get Christmas updated soon too. Miss you a bunch! Happy New Year! Sorry you're sick for it. :-\ Enjoy cuddling those sweet boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are awesome. Love Gabe's ninja pose. Hi-YA!!! :)

    ReplyDelete