Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas - around the corner!




We're getting ready for Christmas at the Fansler home. The Christmas tree just makes my house feel so wonderful - I love my house at Christmas time. I was just thinking that this morning. I won't give too many details on the second photos - Santa has to have some secrets... but the last photo doesn't need any explaining either - two cute CUTE boys! I'm such a lucky mom.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I am happy to hear that you are going to have a new job, and one that sounds like you will really enjoy!

    FYI: I am also happy that your blog is no longer private :-) My laziness is showing, but I don't always login, so now you are one click away!!

    Beautiful Tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is amazing!!! I bet your house is so cozy during the holidays ;)

    ReplyDelete