…
This morning I deleted about 1,200 photos from my card for my camera : CANCUN preparations!
…
This morning when I uploaded pictures to my computer, I saw so many CUTE pics we have taken lately – and I do intend to share them with my faithful Blog readers… Soon!
…
This afternoon Jermie is putting tags on a GMC Envoy (for some reason, most commonly pronounced On-Voy, but Jermie still likes to call it the In-Voy.) An upgrade to the mommavan – yay! We had been “looking” as in, coming to terms with what brands/makes/etc. would be agreeable, for a couple months. We had been “looking” as in test-driving for a couple weeks. Another Dodge Caravan & a Ford Explorer were looked at, but didn’t make the cut, mostly bc each had mechanical issues. Jermie says he’s glad he talked me out of another minivan. I’m surprised I actually wanted another minivan! The Envoy has 3rd Row seating, leather interior, 4WD and a ton of other options I am really excited about upgrading to! (I mean, the mommavan had man-powered windows and no CD player. How do you spell: Sianara!?!) lol.
…
This evening I am going to continue to work down my to-do list at home. Each of us now has laundry baskets of the clothes we are either packing to Grandmas or packing to CANCUN. :)
…
It’s no fun to blog when I can’t post pictures, too, so I will wrap this up. I guess the big news is the new ride for the Fansler boys. :)
...
My boss is so peeved I am vacationing in the month of May, in the last month of school, when it is intense and insane anyways... I can't even talk about Mexico in front of her. It's half a joke/half serious. If she thought I would do work while I was on the plane, I swear she would send it with me! lol.
...
Tomorrow's Friday. I leave on Tuesday. Don't you love my background and ticker? Notice any theme to about every single thought in my head right now!?
YES! I love your background and ticker. BTW, don't worry about your boss...you can't help it when you got married! She'll figure it out...and take it as a compliment that she doesn't like to go-it-alone.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait till you post a pic of your new ride...as well as Cancun pics! Congrats on a decade together! You deserve a vacay!