
Quintin - my sister's little boy - absolutely gets cuter every time I see him. He is quiet, but gives the biggest grins at moments of total orneriness. :) In the top left corner picture, he and Ashton were IN a game! It's a basketball game, and they climbed into the area where the hoop is. They totally loved it - ornery buggars!

Bill, Summer, Betsi, Liam & Davis. Not too often we get to hang out with all of them. Each of their kids has changed so much since last time we saw them - it's unreal how fast they are growing up! :/

These three boys - I hope we take a picture of them together in another couple months or so when they start having their birthdays! They'll all turn 2 this summer within 6 weeks of each other. Ashton is the oldest, wildest, rowdiest, brattiest, Sweetest! Wait, I guess, to be fair, I should have stopped at oldest! :)
My boys loved Chuck E Cheese with everyone! Gabe loved playing the games, I didn't think we were going to be able to get him out of there! He talked about Chuck E Cheeses all Week! He had tokens in his pocket and felt like he owned the place!
Ashton did too, or so it would seem by the way he thought he should be able to climb on things that weren't for climbing, spontaneously get into rides with other kids, take the basketball from the game and just walk around with it, and refuse to do any thing With his mother - another very independent boy! :)
Lots of good friends, good family, good times.
Happy birthday again, Gabe. I really can't believe you're already 4!

Cute pictures! I love all the pictures you have on here, & that one of Ashton in his cute little hat at the lake ;)
ReplyDelete