This morning has been eventful. At about 6:15 a.m., I was feeding my fish and I saw all kinds of police vehicles outside. I saw it was the SWAT team, a dozen or so guys gathered around in their full gear, and decided to go wake up Gabe. Brought him downstairs with his brother still asleep, and we went out to the front porch. The SWAT teams were gone for awhile, but then we saw them coming back to their vehicles.
Gabe says, “Are Those The Bad Guys?!”
No, it’s police and sheriff.
“No, it’s the ARMY!”
(Okay, well they were wearing cammo and I did see a couple riffles…) I heard later they were serving warrants this morning. Guess someone around my neighborhood got into a little trouble with the law!? :/ But Gabe was super excited. As they were loading up and heading out, Gabe yelled ‘bye’ to them and a few of the guys waved. Gabe was bright-eyed and excited!
So, then I get a little ambitious and decide to take care of another little/big thing that had been bothering me for a week, that I don’t so much want to admit to:
(Wasn’t me.)
-LAST THURSDAY I didn’t drop my camera card while standing directly over the floor vent in my living room. OOPS!
-Even with the floor vents CLOSED, I would not be so unlucky for that tiny little card to find some way to go ahead and fall down into the vent… uh huh.
-I did not TRY to get it out, proclaim it a loss.
-I did not try to convince myself that the card had bounced under my couch, under my recliner, or somewhere in the near vicinity, thus moving furniture and crawling around on my hands and knees multiple times over the last week. Uh huh.
-Sadly, I did not miss out on a WEEK of pictures – including of my weekend at my Grandma’s house – because of that stupid card & stupid floor vent.
--*But, this morning, with the help of Gabe, a broom, and a flashlight, I did not RETRIEVE my camera card from my floor vent! WOW!!!
Here’s another little story from this morning – just a little glimpse into my brain.
-On Wednesday morning I brought my phone charger to work to charge my phone. Wednesday night, brought phone and charger home. Wednesday night, again, didn’t charge phone. Thursday morning, phone about dead, can’t find charger. Thursday night, search house. Hubby irritated. Phone dead. Friday morning, search car. Later Friday morning, find phone charger. Still plugged into the wall. Still at work.
-Seriously.
Ah, but it's Friday! Have a good one!
You kill me! Nothing is easy at the Fansler house :-)
ReplyDelete