Gabe & Ashton enjoying family over the Fourth. -Yes, uncle Matt gave Gabe a swirlie in the cooler but he loved it & then Ashton wanted one too! Wouldn't you know! :)
Gabe said riding the crazy 4 wheelers was his favorite thing to do over the Fourth. I think it was almost everyone's favorite thing to do!
Love these last two collages of my boys - we had a nature trail running behind our campsite & the boys were so excited to go over the little bridges. Below one, you can see where Indians carved trails and holes into the sandstone rocks to collect water. I tried to explain this to Gabe, but later he told Matt the Indians were tiny people that he could see but Matt couldn't. I don't think that's quite what I was trying to get across! :)





Fun! Glad to see more pix. Hoping to hear from you soon, so I can plan my day. :-) Hope you'll be around for dinner.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like A Lot of fun!! Your kids will remember the tradition forever and I think that is Great!!
ReplyDeleteYou will have to send me the pic of Mya you took where she's modeling. I would Love to see it!!
Oh, I tagged you on my blog..hehe!!
Wonderful pics. Looked like everyone had a blast...no pun intended for the 4th of July. I think I'd like to have a swirlie today myself, it's so hot out. Been doing yardwork. Gabe's Indian story was funny. Hope you're keeping these classic comments written down in a book.
ReplyDelete