The boys loved the Parade & we had the best seats in town - plus no competition for all the candy being thrown! See all the loot they ended up with - the seat of the chair plus the car! :) (And, doesn't their mother dress them so cute!)Quintin & Ashton got to play for awhile on Friday morning at the park in Yates Center. They had a good time. I think they're kindred spirits. :)
Below: our campsite. We loved it. We had the back of our camper facing our neighbors on one side, and on the other side we had trees and a pretty good distance between us and anyone else. Across the street it was pretty busy though, and when some pretty cool campers saw us playing the frisbee game (they called it beersbee) they joined us. Fun times! As for the camp fire - awesome for smores! :) Oh, and the photo of the boys... Well, I just said to Gma Peggy that I should be capturing more expressions than just their best smiles, so I included one that's a little more pouty than normal - well, it's a normal expression for me, but maybe not for the blog!


This locust, half-in & half-out of its shell. Jermie found it early one morning on the tire of the camper. Gabe went looking for it later - only the shell was left! (FREE~!~It made it!) :)
CRAZY locust photo...nature is awe inspiring!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the locust pic! Awesome that you got that! All I ever see is the shells the kids bring to me :-( Also glad you posted a pic of the campsite, wondered if there were trees...looks really comfy!
ReplyDeleteOh, and yes, the boy's mother does dress them very well! ;)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have a blast.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see these photos of your clan. When do we get invited for a camping trip?! ;-)
ReplyDelete