Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A little bit of this & a little bit of that

A few random things:
  • Potty Training - a slow process with Ashton. Last night, perhaps by fluke, he slept in little boy undies and was dry this morning. A very happy momma. And he pottied right when he woke up, with his excited brother cheering him on. :)

  • Downstairs, a few minutes later, we are in the kitchen and he has removed all bottoms. He is asking for a brownie - which he sees the box on the counter - and I'm telling him NO! We need to get dressed! He needs a diaper!

  • He then proceeds to pee on my toes - while I am telling him No Brownies!

Who wants to vote that is was a coincidence?

Who wants to vote that it was a retaliation by my naked 2 year old? Hmmmmm.....

  • Tonight on the way home, Gabe says, "Mom, you know what is gross? Licking snott is gross." I say, "Gross, who would do that?" Thinking/hoping he has in mind a story from school. He says, ME! and bursts into hysterical laughter. Made me laugh a lot too! (Boys are Gross!)
  • Tonight Gabe was playing with a couple boxes in his room. A robot, a sail boat, all kinds of things. I love to see his imagination at work. I love to see him acting like a child. I almost hate to see him acting grown up, as he does quite a bit now - especially 'helping me' which really means bossing his little brother!

Ashton is singing the sweetest songs lately. He is still a momma's boy. He wants me to at least stand in the hallway until he falls asleep. He still wants me to read him the same book every night - Go Dog Go! And he is growing like a weed! I keep putting pants on him that are either highwaters or too big at the waiste & I don't know what to do with my little beanpole! :) Mark my words, he Will catch up with that big brother! :)

And to close, a few more random photos of the boys!


love em!








No comments:

Post a Comment