Congrats to Adam & Jill for the birth of their new
Baby Girl yesterday! (They waited to find out, so She was a Surprise!)
Adalynn Bailey was born at 5 p.m., weighed 6 lbs, 6 oz. & was 21 in.
She is precious!
I was the official Baby photographer & was there as an observer for the whole experience.
Sorry - no photos to share! I used Jill & Grandma Peggy's cameras! :)
It brought back a Lot of memories! :) It made me think about both of my labor stories with the boys. Made me think about watching Jen's birth to Zoe, and Kaden's birth! Grandma Peggy says I'm a Pro! 3 babies I've seen delivered, plus my two! Pretty awesome experiences, each of them. I was in awe and I was in prayer and I was nearly overwhelmed with anticipation and excitement and JOY for them and their new little one. It is just something indescribable to be in the room and witnessing the miracle of life. :)
My mom is at home with my boys today while Grandma Peggy spends time with her new granddaughter and family... Thank You Mom!
Jermie's mom & Grandma are in flight to Taiwan to visit his uncle and family and observe their mission work there...
I'm feeling happy and blessed today. Love my boys, my family, my friends. Better get my mind on work now... hope that's possible! :)
You ARE a pro!! Thanks SO much for being a part of the miracle of birth!!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank your mom for helping out too!!!
Hey lady, I thought you were going to call me to discuss birth? Time for a blog update, for sure!
ReplyDelete