Monday, October 17, 2011

End of Summer Pics

Seasons change and time goes by so fast.  All of my friends are celebrating milestone ages and achievements of their kids, just like I am, and it’s making me feel nostalgic and old!  :)

I know I often neglect this blog – but with a job plus two classes to manage plus this household, it’s a Busy Life and I rarely just have time to sit and hang out with my laptop.  Happy to say, tonight is one of those nights and I would LOVE to catch up….  So, this is an album of “end of summer pics.”  August, mostly – more pictures of the zoo and splash park we visited in Manhattan with Jamie & Kylar – pictures of Laken’s 3rd birthday – and pictures of Labor Day Weekend, where we camped at Winfield Lake with about 40 other people in a ring of a dozen campers.  The boys were dirty and wild and, as you will see, that’s no exaggeration!  : )

We had a HOT Summer this year - 40+ Days that were over 100 degrees – ugh!  But the boys played through it and made every day of our lives a lot more fun.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment