Sunday, September 2, 2012

Early August Photo Album

August 7 & 12, 2012

Guess who just ate his first jalapeno! LOL.

20120807_170823 20120807_170831

20120807_170827 20120807_170837

“Dad, can I try one of those?”  “Yeah, just let me get my camera first.”  :)
It was a hot one, and Gabe’s always been dramatic, but he did pretty well handling it!

…………..

This is a pic of Ashton – look at those tired eyes!  ;)  This photo was taken right after our afternoon at Winfield Lake with Matt & Alli.  He was SLEEPY!  :)

20120812_153120 ………….

Our sweet boy Gabe:

DSC_0234 DSC_0237

DSC_0238

  DSC_0236DSC_0240 

………..

Ashton, the incredible bug catcher:

DSC_0228 DSC_0230 DSC_0229

I didn’t quite get a good picture of Ashton.  I don’t know what he was chatting about but I never got a picture of him with his mouth shut!  ;)  Can you believe he made his water gun into a bug home?  Stuffed it full of dirt and leaves and added rolly pollies.  Crazy boy!

……….

YARD ART:

20120817_082831 20120817_082845

Awesome Transformers, of course!

…………

LOVE those handsome boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment