Thursday, February 18, 2010

Belated b-day thank-you blog

For Jermie... :-)

My birthday gift this year is a DVD player for the van. Jermie mounted it on the ceiling. It's a dual-screen, so the boys can watch the same movie or different movies. They would have to use headphones for different movies, otherwise they could either listen by van stereo or by headphones. So far, Gabe loves the headphones, but Ashton has no interest in wearing them! No long trips yet - but they've enjoyed the short bits they've seen, and I can tell I will really enjoy the quiet from the back seat! Nice! Thanks for thinking of me babe!


And look at these beauties...
I absolutely love fresh flowers! This bouquet was beautiful and smelled SO good!



If you truly want to know what a dork I am, you should see how many close-up photos I took of my flowers. I couldn't help it, they're so pretty - dramatic - exquisite - gorgeous - perfect! :-)

Thank you love!

1 comment:

  1. I love the flower collage. The colors are so pretty. Ahhhh. Bet they smell good, too.

    ReplyDelete