Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Adam, Jill & Maverik

Here it is - middle of the week - and again I'm just getting settled in to post about what we did last weekend! UGH! I'm telling you - time goes by So fast! :)


First thing to share: Photos I took of Jill & Maverik last Monday night. :)


Somebody was awful glad when mommy got to Grandma Peggy's! :)

I also let Maverik have my camera & asked him to take pictures of me and the boys. I didn't crop any of these pictures - they're all Marerik originals. Some are quite creative, artsy even. :)



And here are pictures of all the boys hanging out at Grandma Peggys. Catching Frogs & Bugs. Boy Stuff!


Gabe said: I like frogs. Did you know frogs eat flies? And when frogs eat a lot of flies, they turn into toads. And when a lot of frogs, eat a lot of flies and spiders, then they ALL turn into toads. And That is Really Awesome.


Also: One time Annie (Grandma Peggy's dog) ate a spider! And it was Not Good. Because the spider she ate was the kind that eats flies and we liked that kind of spider. So we didn't want Annie to eat it. But she did. Too bad, spider. Oh well.


:) So, the boys all see a lot of eachother during the week, but we don't see enough of Jill & Adam. So, last Saturday night we went over in the early evening and the boys played in the pool and on the slip & slide, while we all sat around and grilled and then ate a Huge dinner. All yummy! Water Balloons were also a huge HIT, as you can see from the collage. Jermie & Adam were most often the targets. Gabe trying to get his dad, Ashton trying to get Adam, Maverik stock-piling his water balloons for sneak attacks! :)


That fish Ashton is holding swam in the pool like a real fish. Ashton couldn't get enough of it! :)


Fun times - thanks Jill & Adam for having us over!




1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! ONE of these days I will start blogging daily again :-((

    ReplyDelete