(Brad is Brandy's brother. As in, Brandy, Alfredo, Mya & Macy... Whitney I know from camping this summer and last - very fun and easy to talk to. We once upon a time shared a loathing of our super terrible Sales Jobs, bluck, and so that was a way to really connect/vent! & we've both moved on now to more deserving places of employment, so we also share that happiness!)
Anyways, I'm getting waay sidetracked from stories of our good times! What couple in their early 20s doesn't throw a huge Pre-Bachelor & Bachelorette Party!? I don't know either! So, on Friday night, after meeting mom for Mexican food and margaritas, we went to O'Kellys with the happy couple and their families. The night started off slow, but like all roller coasters, this was just the beginning... of a night of shots, shuffleboard, dancing, more dancing, and dancing until the bar closed! I love it when Jermie and I have a great time out on a dance floor - so fun!
Then, Jermie and I invited a big group of party people to our house for Sing Star & sobering up. They didn't know our fridge would be so bare of beer, or that my main mission would be to get everyone to eat lots of popcorn! But that was how it all worked out, since the Sing Star doesn't work so well when a group of 10 don't want to share microphones, and there's so much humming and buzzing coming from them that we ended up just... taking them away! :) An insane end to the evening, but all was well... I think. Hard to tell/remember who was even here that night!! :) I do know that at the end of the night, Jermie, Brad, Alfredo and I did get some actual songs in on Sing Star, we just needed to do a little house keeping first! :)
2 hours later - Jermie has to go in for plant shut down at work. Gone an hour. Two hours later, we're packed and ready to load up and head out for Brad & Whitney's Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties! The guys - headed to OKC: golf, Hooters & Coyote Ugly Bar. The girls - headed to KC: shopping, good food, good drinks, Power & Lights!
Wish I had sent a secret photographer to capture the guy in action. Scratch that - probably best I did not! I will let the pictures do the talking about our trip, too! :)
Don't know why I made two collages so similar, but not going to worry about that now and will go ahead and post Both! :) 
Here is our group - headed out for a great night. Feeling good, looking better!Here is our classy Bachelorette! Whitney - we loved you! You were fun, goofy, and put up with a lot of action - brought none of it on yourself! So classy. *You can imagine - with a Bachelorette as gorgeous as ours, there was no lack of 'participation' in the dares we put her & others up to!*


Don't think I will even try to explain the rest - just don't let your imaginations go too far. It was a fun but very PG evening - sorry boys! :) I did ride the mechanical bull at the PBR Bar - fun! Didn't do too bad, either!I'm very sad to report that at the end of the night, when a few of us hung out on a bench outside the hotel, and a million random/hilarious/inappropriate/cRaZy/drunken things happened (to us and around us) my camera battery had died. So sad - no pictures of the sexy 45 year old Playgirl/Porn Star/Chippendale/Stripper/Model. No video of the lap dance either - that would have been good!
ha ha ha, all in a good night of fun! :) Very good times... thanks girls! Loved being there!
No comments:
Post a Comment