Evidence that we are squeezing every last bit out of our summers as possible, I guess!
Last Friday night we headed N to Nebraska, to visit Rick & Christina, Jermie's friends from forever back and the best man at our wedding... Many stories to share, but here just a couple photo collages to show how stinking cute my boys were, having a ball at the farm!

Love them.
Here are a few ramblings ...
- Last night Ashton was sick and coughing, wheezing, miserable. He went to the doctor today, and has a virus that's been going around getting a lot of kids sick. Seems like every time he gets sick lately it's going to his lungs (we were at the doctor for pretty much the same thing two weeks ago.) So - a steroid and cough medicine, a hope and a prayer that he gets well soon. ugh.
- Gabe went to the dentist for the first time today. He was a hit! His dad took him, and said he was quite the charmer with all the ladies in the office. :) Also - no cavities! bueno!
- Jermie said I got kudos from the dentist's wife for one of the programs under the Grant that she had seen a presentation on or maybe had seen me present... I'm not quite where/when/how I impressed her, but always love it when compliments come in - esp. through Jermie! :)
- Gabe recently told Grandma Peggy that mommies swallow their babies and grow them in their tummies. She said, 'no, mommies and daddies make babies.' He responds, "Oh! With their tools!" :) No comment!
- Ashton has started spitting. Gabe has been licking. Gross to both!
- Both my boys have been very lovey lately. On Monday it was the second night in two weeks I've gotten them both to fall asleep just snuggling with me in the recliner. It's incrediably sweet and wonderful... of course, I'm stuck in the recliner then... but I still love it!
Ahh, motherhood. I start out wanting to gripe about how little sleep I got last night worried about my little boy's cough, them my mind goes to all our snuggles and how sweet they are... so I'll end there. :)
Of course, I have a million more things to share... just not the time. Never the time anymore!! :(
Great pics. Looks like they had a blast. Hope Ashton will soon be feeling better, sweet boy. Love his "tools" comment.
ReplyDeleteWhat happened to our dinner?! :-\ Our friendship is becoming neglected too. :-( I blame it ALL on YOU! ;-)
ReplyDelete