That about sums up my life right now!
Jermie – saw a specialist in Wichita today who seemed concerned with his health and symptoms. The doctor did Not like hearing that he had been sick for so long and had tried 2 antibiotics & 2 steroids and Still has ‘blockage’ in his lungs… ugh. So, he was given several Seriously Tough medications/treatments. He was given some serious allergy testing to determine the possible cause of this sickness. And, he was told that if he doesn’t get healthy in 10 days, the doctor will want to do a CT scan. Let’s hope this doctor can get him into shape! (I seriously love that we have good health insurance.)
The spider bite was all scabbed over & looking good. I won’t go into detail on how it looks right now. Seriously GROSS. But it’s not looking like he needs an amputation…yet.
Gabe – Got in trouble by his mom this morning when she dropped him off at school and within a minute he was loudly telling his teacher that He Hates Chapel. Ummm… my kid is going to be kicked out of his class and sent to Public School! Seriously though - he needs to Stop being a complainer and whiner and change his attitude! :/
Ashton – Needs to stop coming to my room in the early morning hours. I barely wake up but I also simply cannot resist his snuggles! I also don’t want him to get into a habit… ugh. The struggles of letting/making your baby grow up. :) He is ornery.
Grant Work – lots of big things happening Right Around the Corner! Have I got everything done, everyone contacted & after working at home for two days this week…what does my boss have for me to do & did I get all that done? :)
Oh, and did I mention that Tomorrow I start Teaching!?
Yeah – a lot on my mind! :)
Tonight Jermie and I went out for chinese food. Grandma Peggy is watching the boys overnight so that I can have the morning to myself... So Much Appreciated... Always is.
:)
Worried about Jermie too, hope this works!!
ReplyDeleteGabe has drove me cRaZy this week, glad it's just not me!
And, you're welcome..nice to be appreciated... AND you will do GREAT tomorrow!!
Sure hope J. gets to feeling better. That darned spider bite doesn't help matters. Am excited to hear how your first class goes. Details please, Mrs. Fansler? Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteSooooooo, how was that first day? Can you tell yet if you're going to love it or hate it?
ReplyDelete