Saturday, February 26, 2011

On the day of our Kitchen Flood...

We had some COLD days & some good snow a couple weeks ago.

Before the big kitchen disaster, we went outside and shoveled the walk. Jermie made a huge pile of snow for the boys to climb on and they were very excited to throw snowballs and make snow angels and play in the yard with our big dog Kidd. :)

ORNERY BOYS!
Then we went out to the Fairgrounds and did some good sledding. :) LOVE sledding. Here are some pics from up on the hill...

A very fun afternoon & evening with my boys.
That being said, I'm not really asking for more snow. Yuck - I am ready for Spring! :)






2 comments:

  1. Hope Ashton kept that little tongue off the metal poles!! I second your motion for warmer weather, but it's not happening today. How's your teaching going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teaching: OBSERVATION Tomorrow! I am stressing to catch up my online site - all the "did you do's" so I can say Yes! Yes! Yes! tomorrow! Also trying to plan just enough to fill the time... SCARY! :) But it's a good class of students - great attendance and gave them all pretty decent grades on their first paper. They are struggeling with research paper topics related to Langston Hughes though. To be continued!...

    ReplyDelete