since I was behind on blogging pictures, I thought I would just create an Update Post. :)
For the first time, Gabe's friend Maverik spent the night with us!
The boys stayed up late watching movies (Ashton crashed early) then crashed! They shared the top bunk & went to bed pretty easily. Here are a few pics from the superhero club. :)
The boys stayed up late watching movies (Ashton crashed early) then crashed! They shared the top bunk & went to bed pretty easily. Here are a few pics from the superhero club. :)

Here are some pics of my boys playing with Christmas gifts. Gabe enjoys mazes and tracing pictures, and Ashton got a great gift: pictures you 'paint' with Water! Genuis! :)
I didn't take too many pictures when my mom was here to watch the boys for me right after Jill had her baby, but she was a great help! Welcome back anytime! :)
And THIS, well, this is kind of a big deal around here!

Jermie now has his Dream Car ~ A Fiero GT, much like the Fiero he owned when we met and first started dating. His first project for it is an update to the stereo system, which he is working on... Sorry it's not the greatest picture of the car, but you can see that it's sporty. Everyone who has driven it has been impressed with how fast it is - it has a special souped up engine that is also a Big Deal for a Fiero. Not that he ever would, but it's supposedly a great Corvette racer...
:)
And last, because they're the most recent, here are photos taken after a somewhat disastrous trip to Wal-Mart this weekend with Jamie and Kylar. Can you tell how wild these boys are and how much they like each other? :)
And last, because they're the most recent, here are photos taken after a somewhat disastrous trip to Wal-Mart this weekend with Jamie and Kylar. Can you tell how wild these boys are and how much they like each other? :)

I had a Fiero GT and I loved it. I miss it terribly!!! I can't believe how big the kids have gotten.. Enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDelete