It's Friday ~ yay! With not a lot planned for the weekend, I have amped up my to-do list. I'll share, and let you know on Monday how I did.
Tonight I want to:
Watch latest episodes of Greys, Private Practice and if I get the chance, re-watch latest Bachelor drama! Also, mop kitchen floor, start laundry, and load dirty dishes into dishwasher and clean out the litterbox.
This weekend I want to:
Clean upstairs and downstairs, put away heaping piles of laundry, organize my closet, organize the boys' clothes including bringing out next size up clothes for both - mostly Ashton, empty the junk drawer in the kitchen and trash all that is useless, wash all my sheets and pillow cases, burn new Scentsy candle for the first time and have a house that smells great, get most of my chores done early so I feel free to go and do fun things, take Kidd for a long run, get some exercise myself, and water and prune my plants out on the front porch... oh, and blog some pictures of the boys. I know you are all missing seeing their handsome faces and I have some random pics to share from around here over the past week...
All the while, I will have the boys running around in all their wildness, which I hope to enjoy and not let annoy me when they undo all my hard work. All the while, Jermie *might* be working on setting up a new hot tub, depending on whether or not he purchases the one he found on CraigsList and has gone to Wichita tonight to see... He says this is my birthday present!
*Mark your calendars now for Margarita Night in Winfield on Friday, Feb. 5th!* I'll be turning 29 - a little shocking because while Jamie thought she was turning 30 this year, I thought I was turning 28. Ugh, it's like I'm getting two years older all at once! lol. :-)
Enjoy your Fridays and weekends everyone! :-)
...
Monday Update: Well I highlighted all the little things I got done. Not near enough laundry/closet organizing, but as always our weekend got busier than planned and ended up being a LOT more fun than laundry!
We invited Jill & Adam over on Saturday night, and they brought over Curtis and Barb. Heather and Rob were out delivering invitations for Gavin's birthday party, so we invited them to come back when they were done. So, they did and we all had pizza and a good time. Played Apples to Apples, and even let Gabe stay up as late as Gavin and play a last hand with us, which he loved! The rest of our Saturday night was crazy fun and wild, we danced, ran (somewhat) around the block without our shoes on, and sat around the table singing Straight Tequila Night, all kinds of spontaneous fun times... It was a really good time. Us girls were hilarious! Jermie and I had a lot of fun!
Sunday morning we had to go to Derby to pick up a fridge Jermie found on Craigslist. We had lunch with Matt and Alli, and then I tried *very hard to keep my boys awake on the ride home so they would take a long nap... and I came home and napped with them! It was a fun day, but it went by very quickly!
Jermie didn't get the hot tub, but he did go for a nice motorcycle ride on Saturday! I think we all have Spring Fever and are ready to get outside and play! Hopefully soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment