Monday, January 4, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from our home to yours!



This year we were home for the holidays, just me and the boys! It turned out that way because Katy had a sick boy, so we moved it back a week. Jermie and I had a couple hours to shop while Grandma Peggy watched the boys on the Eve of Christmas Eve. Then, Jermie and I spent New Years Eve at home with the boys - some games, some cleaning and laundry. Then I wrapped the boys' big gifts and put them under the tree to build up some anticipation for Christmas - it worked! Christmas morning the boys woke up so Excited to open their gifts! Ashton's big gifts were a self-propelled 4-wheeler and a comphy Cars Chair (that makes him feel like a big boy!) Gabe's big gifts were a Matchbox Cars trick track, and a remote-controlled Monster Truck. They were both SO happy with their gifts and we had such a great time with them. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment