Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Three year old logic - better than mine!

This morning Gabe and I had a great talk on the way to the babysitters. It went along like this...

Mom, there sure are a lot of working trucks out this morning.
Yep. Everyone is working.
Everyone is working. Like the trash truck, and the school bus, and the digger, and the tractor, and the crane.
Yep, they're busy. Which did you like the best?
The trash truck.
What are you going to do when you grow up?
I think I'm going to have lots of working trucks.
That's a really good idea. Then people can call you when they need some work done, and you can go help them.
Mom, you're right. I think that's a good I-dea!
What kinds of trucks will you have?
I need a cement mixer, a dump truck, a crane, a bulldozer, a digger, and a police truck and a fire truck and an ambulance.
That sounds like more than one kind of service.
No it's all the same. They all help people.

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love 'little' conversations! (especially yours & Gabes) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats great he is just soo logical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so sweet! That made me smile today.

    ReplyDelete