OK, this is going to sound super rude of me... But I've just gotta say it! Either I'm getting really old & my eye sight is failing me or your text is super hard to read on this tan background. :-\ Any way I could persuade you to change your text to red, black, dark brown, anything but white?! Please?! The background looks great, but I have such a hard time reading your words & I really want to read what you've got to say. :-) Ok, honestly, was that over the line?! LOL!
I like it ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat quote!
ReplyDeleteOK, this is going to sound super rude of me... But I've just gotta say it! Either I'm getting really old & my eye sight is failing me or your text is super hard to read on this tan background. :-\ Any way I could persuade you to change your text to red, black, dark brown, anything but white?! Please?! The background looks great, but I have such a hard time reading your words & I really want to read what you've got to say. :-) Ok, honestly, was that over the line?! LOL!