Thursday, February 18, 2010

"Military" Haircuts

Something the boys have needed for longer than I care to admit... Haircuts!

I always think my boys look handsome, but I also know I delay the boy's haircuts for far too long! Here are some pics showing off their longer locks...

And Now!...
They maybe aren't the best pics, but you can tell a big difference! Ashton immediately looked 6 months-older, and I'm still adjusting to that! :-/ Gabe always looks handsome, but he also likes to be spiky on top, which he can do now...

Jermie was floored at how SHORT I went, but I wanted to make these hair cuts last as looong as possible, to be honest! ... And I knew no matter what she did my boys would still be Handsome! :-) He said they look like Military boys now... I can assure you, they don't act it!

2 comments:

  1. The boys look so handsome! I know you'll like your dvd in the van. We REALLY like it on long trips with Sammy. Did you know your blog isn't private anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone took a double take when they saw Ashton!! It changed him SO much, I still am not use to it :-)

    ReplyDelete