As always, a lot has happened since my last blog post!
Before I back track to the fun FUN fun times we had last weekend, let me give you an overview of my week.
Monday morning - exhausted, sore throat, stomach giving me fits. I attribute this to not getting enough sleep the entire weekend before, smoke, and maybe my kidney or liver also mad at me for my weekend of fun. Monday night - awesome! Grandma Peggy and I stay up watching the finale of the Bachelorette and After the Final Rose. :) (Will get back to that!) But while I'm there, Ashton wants only to sleep and he's running a fever.
Go home & uh oh, more fever in the night. On Tuesday only Gabe goes to Grandma Peggys while both Ashton and I spend the day on the couch. Ugh. Like my boy, I felt terrible and slept all day with him. He ran a fever on and off all day. Tuesday night, in the night, this cold hits Gabe hard and his fever is waaay up there. Wednesday, I am home with both the boys. Again, spend most of the day on the couch, sleeping, all of us feeling bad and coughing. Both boys running fevers on and off. Wednesday night - will they sleep through the night? Will they get to go to Grandma Peggys on Thursday? Um, No. Both wake up at least once with high temps and soaked pillows from sweating, wanting water and wanting me. Second night in a row. Thursday morning, Jermie decides he can stay home with the boys and I take off for work early so I can call it an early afternoon. As soon as I get home I check Gabe's temp, he's just woke up and it's 103. Motrin and the fever goes down immediately. Ashton wakes up with no fever! So tonight, I put them both to bed with Rx Cough Medicine & neither of them have a fever. Let's hope they can sleep through the night and wake up feeling better tomorrow! UGH!
That's what I'm getting sick of - my boys not being healthy! I love the snuggles and the hugs, the hot kisses on their foreheads, that they let me rub their heads and play with their hair... but I want my little superheroes back! I'm ready for my boys to be out Saving the City again! :)
What a blog!!!! Don't know where to begin with the comments. Loved the pictures. Looks like the Bachelorette party was a blast. And speaking of The Bachelorette---had I already told you that the son of one of my high school classmates went to grade school/middle school with Frank when living in Illinois? She said Frank was a spoiled brat/overbearing back then, so they were not surprised to see his obnoxious behavior on the show. I never could figure out what Ali saw in him. What cracked me up about Roberto's sweat was that one second it was there, and the next shot it wasn't. I think the camera crew must have wiped him down. Poor guy. I'm actually giving this relationship a much better chance than Jake and Vienna, who were a match made in hell to begin with!
ReplyDelete