Great pix. Especially loved the video!!! We're not snow bunnies -- haven't even gotten out in the snow to play, much to Zoe's disappointment. I hate the cold. Now if I can get it to snow a lot on a weekend, I might be able to get us all out to play, but so far the clean snow (which is the only playable snow IMO) keeps happening during the week. LOL! Pathetic, right?!
Cute pictures & you even did a video!
ReplyDeleteGreat pix. Especially loved the video!!! We're not snow bunnies -- haven't even gotten out in the snow to play, much to Zoe's disappointment. I hate the cold. Now if I can get it to snow a lot on a weekend, I might be able to get us all out to play, but so far the clean snow (which is the only playable snow IMO) keeps happening during the week. LOL! Pathetic, right?!
ReplyDelete